[-B-C-] British Centurions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeCommunity on CoLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crashing windows/ drivers /

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ZdoQ

Crashing windows/ drivers /  Empty
PostSubject: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeTue 18 Aug 2015, 6:22 pm

Well, im having troubles with my pc. Yesterday i updated the AMD catalyst control center with drivers and stuff, and it started Blue-screening me. So after a fresh reinstall of my complete pc, i get it working again. But upon installing Catalyst, so i can install my drivers for my graphix card, it started corrupting windows again. At startup, it wont get to the logging menu, just before that it remains all black and i have to go safe mode to get my pc working.

Untill these issues have been fixed i cant use this pc normally and ofc i cant join u guys on stronk CW.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeWed 19 Aug 2015, 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
https://britishcenturion.forumotion.com
Scarletsboy

Scarletsboy

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeFri 21 Aug 2015, 11:43 am

are you not able to go back to the old set of drivers ?
Back to top Go down
ZdoQ

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeSun 23 Aug 2015, 5:11 pm

yeah i tried all drivers, even the ones that came with the card. Everytime same damn crash so ive sent it to a pc repair shop. Hopefully they can fix it. So i ll be detoxing from WOT in the meantime.

On thursday i ll go into surgery for my knee tho and i ll have to stay home and stuff. I hope i ll have my pc back by then so i can feed my addiction again.

anyway, i appreciate all the help i got tho guys!
Back to top Go down
Bileile_

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 6:51 pm

dude! u need to buy a new PC, if u cant fix ur old one :DDD miss u too much Sad but still i wont show u any feelings ^^
Back to top Go down
ZdoQ

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Aug 2015, 7:27 pm

lol! i know finns are tough people, i call it russian love. Wink

But yeah, i just ordered a new vid card. A cheap 1 but it will work for tenks. amd r9. So lets hope that fixes my problems.. if not.. well .. i dunno lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crashing windows/ drivers /    Crashing windows/ drivers /  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crashing windows/ drivers /
Page 1 of 1